About SERVPRO of Lake County
Diane & Joshua N. Brennan, Chad B. Denhard
Owners of SERVPRO of Lake County
SERVPRO of Lake County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lake County has been servicing the Lake County area since 1990. The Brennan family started the franchise with a vision of being an integral part of the community and providing quality services to our Lake County family. This customer centered model has continued with the second generation owners. Josh Brennan and Chad Denhard partnered with Diane Brennan in 2021. While continuing to hold true to the customer service and quality service models, Josh, Diane, and Chad are also focused on expanding and being a full-service franchise, offering everything from mitigation to reconstruction.
SERVPRO of Lake County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We provide 24-7 fire and water damage restoration services. All calls placed after hours will be answered by a live person and directed to our on call team. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured our crew is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lake County.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Southlake Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO Silver