Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies are not limited to normal business hours. Our crew is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with your remediation needs. That means at 12:07 am, when you wake up to find you bathroom flooded, we will be there. When you call SERVPRO of Lake County, you can rest assured your loss will be handled quickly and efficiently. Our highly trained techs are faster to any size disaster. Our quick response time helps to minimize damage, start the drying process, and help you begin to put your life back together. Our team is only a phone call away.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (352) 735-3311
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lake County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.